Welcome! Log In or Sign Up to share your project with fellow Modular and Prefab homeowners.

Your link to budgets under 100K-Express Modular?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Victor, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Victor

Victor New Member

Hello,

There is a section on your website that allows the user to look at homes based on ballpark budgets. In following your website's link to budgeting under 100K, I noticed that for about 3/4 of the types of homes listed, the only builder listed is Express Modulars. Why is this? Are they the only builder for that market? By the way, I love this website.

Thank you,
    Victor
  2. jake

jake Owner Staff Member

Hi Victor,

Welcome to the community and glad you're finding it useful! You're absolutely right that certain manufacturers only work in certain markets. This can be divided by geographical location, by style of home, by price range, and more. If Express Modular's plans keep popping up for you, that's a good indication that they would be a good builder to reach out to! I always advise for people to contact 3 different builders to get a range of quotes and to see who you'd like working with best. The builder of your new modular home is a huge decision, so take the time to get to know the people you're putting your trust in!